Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/27/2006 2:48:22 PM EDT
just got word that it will be removed very soon. this sucks, they are the only channel w/good shooting/firearm shows on tv. if you like watching the outdoor channel with all of their good shows please call and ask them not to discontinue broadcasting the channel. thanks.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 5:15:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Also the only channel that airs AMA Outdoor Motocross racing in the summer.  I truly hope this isn't correct.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 5:16:06 PM EDT
[#2]
I never liked Oceanic Cable.
calling and complaining about it wont help.
Cable theft is a Crime.  
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 8:01:49 PM EDT
[#3]
When they first starteda iring Shooting USA here they had the episode of the guy with the benelli going for the world record shooting most clays thrown at one time, everytime the screen showed a impact and a clay breaking the screen would get fuzzy as if someone was trying to censor the impacts.  I couldve been arrested over the conversation I had with the oceanic rep on the phone that day.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 3:28:32 AM EDT
[#4]

Cable theft is a Crime.  

So is an Anti Trust Monopoly.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top