Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/19/2006 9:56:14 PM EDT
I was just over at the Wal-Mart on Priest and Elliot in Tempe, and they had a really good price up on their Winchester gun safe.  It's the 24 gun model with  the electronic lock, and is rated for  32 minutes of fire protection.

Anyway, I think the price was for the floor model, but there wasn't a scratch on it, and it was still bolted down to the shipping pallet.

Normal Price is $596, and this had a sign on it for $500.

I would've bought it, if I hadn't bought the exact same model at Sam's club 6 months ago.....  

Features  

Certified Fire Protection-Safe interior does not exceed 350 degrees for 32 minutes when subjected to a 1200 degree fire
Underwriter Laboratories Listed Burglary Protection - U.L. listed residential security container and gun safe; Winchester safes exceed rigid U.L. test standards
Laser Cut Door - Provides the tightest fitting door in the industry
12 guage - thick body construction
3/16" - thick solid steel door
UL Listed Group 2 Combination Lock - with a key locking dial
External Hinges - Adjustable, ball bearing, external hinges allow 180 degrees of door swing, unlike internal hinges that allow approximately 80-85 degrees of door swing
Door Length Dead Locking System - Assures 100% mechanical lock-up of the door on the hinge side of the door; this prevents opening of the door even if the hinges are cut off in a burglary attempt
Shelving and Gun Racks - Medium density fiberboard is used for its strength and machinability; shelves and gun racks are covered with padded velour fabric to protect your valuables
Dimensions: 60"H x 30"W x 22"D

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top