Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/25/2004 11:33:25 AM EDT
this weekend at the fair grounds in columbia, now this show is .....how can i say this nicely. .... bad i mean bad not worth the time to go. but if Midway is going maybe its larger it also has a new name  Central Missouri Gun and Knife Show. anybody heard of this. i hate to drive to columbia for  nothing. Ronald
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 12:06:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 3:33:14 PM EDT
[#2]
If its as b ad as the last one i went to i wouldnt bother driving down for it if its more than a few minutes drive. Only good things bout the last for me was i found CMMG and actually broke down and bought an AK for a decent price.Course its only a 3 or 4 minute drive for me from the house.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 9:45:25 AM EDT
[#3]
I went to the last sale Midway had up there - I would get there early on Saturday.  There was a bunch of junk, but if you wanted a thumbhole stock for a 10/22, you could get fixed up; broken boxes of bullets, and so on, and a huge pile of returned scopes.  About a week later, I saw the same scopes on a dealer's table that had been there - the prices were pretty much standard retail!  I wouldn't go out of my way, but then you never know, there will be a great deal if you don't!

The show in Collinsville will be much better.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top