Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 10/25/2004 10:33:25 AM EST
this weekend at the fair grounds in columbia, now this show is .....how can i say this nicely. .... bad i mean bad not worth the time to go. but if Midway is going maybe its larger it also has a new name Central Missouri Gun and Knife Show. anybody heard of this. i hate to drive to columbia for nothing. Ronald
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 11:06:26 AM EST
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 2:33:14 PM EST
If its as b ad as the last one i went to i wouldnt bother driving down for it if its more than a few minutes drive. Only good things bout the last for me was i found CMMG and actually broke down and bought an AK for a decent price.Course its only a 3 or 4 minute drive for me from the house.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 8:45:25 AM EST
I went to the last sale Midway had up there - I would get there early on Saturday. There was a bunch of junk, but if you wanted a thumbhole stock for a 10/22, you could get fixed up; broken boxes of bullets, and so on, and a huge pile of returned scopes. About a week later, I saw the same scopes on a dealer's table that had been there - the prices were pretty much standard retail! I wouldn't go out of my way, but then you never know, there will be a great deal if you don't!

The show in Collinsville will be much better.
Top Top