Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 12/26/2002 11:00:20 AM EDT
I have a Iver Johnson Shotgun that needs casehardened. Are there any gunsmiths in the SW ohio area that can do this?
Link Posted: 1/3/2003 9:15:36 PM EDT
I'm not sure on this one, but check with Roberson's Sproting Goods in Middletown.  Don Roberson (current President of Middletown Sportsman's Club) owns the shop and they have been around for a long time. I have yet to come across anything they can't do and have had nothing but pleasant experiences with their work.  I can't remember their telephone number off the top of my head, but you can check a Middletown or Butler County phone book or "411".  They are located about on State Route 4 about 3/4 mi. North of the Great Miami River.
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 4:05:01 AM EDT
thanks, I'll check it out.
Page Hometown » Ohio
Top Top