Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/23/2009 1:55:52 PM EDT
I know there is one in Lawrenceville this weekend.  Is that the best one going on this weekend????
Link Posted: 1/23/2009 2:06:29 PM EDT
[#1]
There's an Eastman show in Dalton.

I'll let you determine "best".
Link Posted: 1/23/2009 4:21:35 PM EDT
[#2]
both are hit or miss. I got a table for Saturday in Lawrenceville with some other gun collectors. Once guy is bringing 5-10 pistols. Will have AK's AR's, other junk.
Link Posted: 1/23/2009 5:04:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Where in Lawrenceville?
Link Posted: 1/23/2009 6:04:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Fairgrounds
Link Posted: 1/23/2009 7:08:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Sugarloaf Pkwy 3/4 of a mile east of Hwy 124.
Link Posted: 1/24/2009 1:44:54 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
There's an Eastman show in Dalton.

I'll let you determine "best".

Isn't there another Eastman show next weekend?

I'll probably stop by the one in L'ville just do some price checking and maybe pick up some .45 and .357 but I plan on going to the Eastman show next week because they are "better".
Link Posted: 1/24/2009 5:16:31 PM EDT
[#7]
There's an eastman show at the NATC next weekend, plus an RK show down by the airport.

I'm glad to see some competition for eastman, but I hat that they're hitting the same weekend - it splits both the vendors and the crowds, which sucks for everyone.
Link Posted: 1/24/2009 6:00:51 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
There's an eastman show at the NATC next weekend, plus an RK show down by the airport.

I'm glad to see some competition for eastman, but I hat that they're hitting the same weekend - it splits both the vendors and the crowds, which sucks for everyone.

The Expo show is not just and RK show. And why would you contine to patronize a promoter who supports price fixing?

Link Posted: 1/25/2009 9:20:43 AM EDT
[#9]
You need to go to the National Arms Gun Show at the
Atlanta Expo Center I 285 at Jonesboro Rd. , the week
-end of Jan. 31-Feb1.

If this one is like the first two they had , it will blow
away the typical shows we have locally. The first two
had 1000-1200 tables.

I will not miss it!

Tom
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top