Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 4/12/2006 10:24:21 AM EST
Are there any good gun shops close to Wrightsville, GA? I currently live in Barrow county and have been spoiled by Clyde's Armory in Bogart and Bullseye in Lawrenceville? I was wondering if anything comparable existed near Wrightsville. Otherwise I'll assume that I am going to have to go to Macon/Augusta/Savannah for my black rifle disease fix
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 3:07:19 PM EST
Oconnee Bait and Tackle in Dublin is alright. They're mostly hunting though. A couple black rifles are there but are pricey.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 4:00:21 PM EST
There are a few decent gun stores in Middle Georgia. In my opinion, the better ones are:

Arvins (good customer service)
Chucks (lots and lots of handguns and hunting rifles)
Ingleside (very organized)
A-Z (decent selection of AR parts)
Eagle (good range, bad attitude)

However, even though I go to the above places, I think there is no one place in Georgia with the concentrated firearms goodness that Athens has (Clydes, Firing Lane, and Franklins). My friends and I will load and go up there on occasion.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 5:31:55 PM EST
Suppo,

In what towns are those stores located? Thanx for the info.
zombiehunter
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 3:21:56 PM EST

Originally Posted By zombiehunter:
Suppo,

In what towns are those stores located? Thanx for the info.
zombiehunter

Arvins (good customer service) - Macon (Third and Poplar)
Chucks (lots and lots of handguns and hunting rifles) - Warner Robins (Watson Blvd. near RAFB)
Ingleside (very organized) - Macon (on....Ingleside. Go to Riverside Drive near Youmans Chevrolet)
A-Z (decent selection of AR parts) - Macon (Forsyth Road/Vineville/Forest Hill area)
Eagle (good range, bad attitude) - Macon (Mercer University Drive near I-475)
Top Top