Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
1/22/2020 12:12:56 PM
Posted: 11/18/2012 7:14:21 PM EST
Does ne 1 know of a descent butcher that sells descent grass fed beef up here around Fayetteville I want to get a few good steaks for thanksgiving.
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 12:49:28 PM EST
Bentonville framers market sometimes has a guy that sells it out of a freezer on a trailer.
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 9:59:50 PM EST
ooo very nice im goin to have to head up there this mornin and see if hes around
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 3:07:09 AM EST
Don't go until Saturday, that's when the farmers market is open.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 5:41:29 AM EST
Originally Posted By hero2three:
Bentonville framers market sometimes has a guy that sells it out of a freezer on a trailer.

We have bought some meat from that guy. His name is Richard potter. I think i have his web site. Have you had grass raised beef before? If your getting steaks i would stick to some nice ones from Sams club. There better for you being grass finished but the corn helps get the nice white fat into the meat that tastes so good.

stuck
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 7:37:22 AM EST
wellp we really dont do sams club, we drive semi and are hardly home any descent amount of time.. maybe a week out of every 2 months and its just not worth it for us to have a sams club membership right now. i have just always heard grass fed beef was better for us. when i grew up on the farm thats all we got to eat but after i got out on my own 15 years ago i havent eaten like i used to.. i always loved the way the beef tasted at home. still get that on occasion when i visit but thats even more sparse than we get to make it to our home up here in fayetteville. i just figured maybe trying somethin a lil different and seein if that helps us health wise
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 8:07:27 AM EST
Originally Posted By orion3814:
wellp we really dont do sams club, we drive semi and are hardly home any descent amount of time.. maybe a week out of every 2 months and its just not worth it for us to have a sams club membership right now. i have just always heard grass fed beef was better for us. when i grew up on the farm thats all we got to eat but after i got out on my own 15 years ago i havent eaten like i used to.. i always loved the way the beef tasted at home. still get that on occasion when i visit but thats even more sparse than we get to make it to our home up here in fayetteville. i just figured maybe trying somethin a lil different and seein if that helps us health wise

yea its better for you for sure. Being your used to grass finished beef i am sure you would like them. Just people raised on store beef sometimes dont like it because it does not taste the same.

stuck
Top Top