Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 5/4/2004 2:09:01 PM EST
Anyone know of a good gunsmith in the Beaumont or greater Houston area? I need someone to shorten a barrel and permanently install a FS. Kurt is so backed up there's no telling when I will get it back. I would rather ship it locally or bring it by.
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 4:09:44 AM EST
Sharpshot, VandenBerg Customs is the best and he is located in Houston. roughrider
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 4:25:48 PM EST
There is also Matchgrade amunition on Treshwig just up the road from Carters country. The build custom rifles and do gunsmithing.
Also in Lumberton at the intercection of highway 69 and 96 I believe the name is Village gunsmith.
Then north of Beamont in the town of Woodville there is a very good gunsmith at Knights gunworks. I had hime do a scope mount on a mosin nagant and he did wonderful work. He also builds and installs his own muzzle brakes.
Hope this helps.
Dennis
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 4:36:58 PM EST
Thanks guys. I'll try and get in contact with the guy in Lumberton. Now that you've mentioned him I've heard him before. I'll also try and get some info about the guy in Woodville. These guys would be much closer to home rather than driving to houston. thanks, sharp.
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 2:07:56 PM EST
I have the guy in Woodville web address I will try to post it in this message if I can't I will e-mail it to you.
http://www.kgw2000.welcomeyou.com/Specials.html
Hope this helps.
Dennis
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 12:50:15 PM EST
ahh thanks dennis
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 4:27:08 AM EST
Or you could just ship it here to us. AR installations, no problem. We used to do the AR muzzle break work for K2 Sports in Richardson.
Top Top