Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 8/1/2005 7:37:15 PM EDT
I am thinking about getting a short barrled rifle tax stamp but I was told that if you take a lower that was not origionally built as a short barreled rifle from the factory, and make a SBR out of it I would have to have my name and address evgraved on the lower. Is this true? thanks
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 7:45:51 PM EDT
There's a FAQ in the full auto forums about engravings.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 8:00:55 PM EDT
The maker or manufacturer is required to engrave their name, city, and state on the lower. If you file a Form 1 and make your own NFA weapon (SBR), rou will need to engrave the lower with your name, city, and state. If you file a Form 1 as a corporation or LLC (business entity), you would engrave that information on the lower instead.

Top Top