Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/25/2003 6:58:11 AM EDT
Sorry for the delays in the returns on some of our messages.  The weekend after Gunstock we had the TSRA State match.  I had to be back at the facility on Thursday night to repair targets.  Talk about a motivated group, they were at the gate at 5:30 AM waiting to get into the range.  By 7:00 AM we had about 100 shooters.  John and I spent the weekend repairing things between relays.  The next two weekends we are down making repairs.  Anyone wanting to come to plink next Saturday we will be having an open shooting day.  $25.00 and shoot all day.  Contact us if your interested, and with what you guys want to shoot so we can plan on what bays to have open for you  T.J.
Link Posted: 10/25/2003 10:52:21 AM EDT
[#1]

MADUCE.  Besides Sat. for plinking, do you offer any other days for open shooting day?

Thanks
Link Posted: 10/26/2003 5:39:57 AM EDT
[#2]
We  will be adding more days when openings are available.  I will post as soon as John and I set next years schedule.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top