Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 8/25/2005 7:00:52 AM EDT
friend sitting right next to me on the computer just received an e mail from an old marine buddy. his son married a woman with 2 children from a previous marriage. the biological father (ex-husband) had the 15 month old child and left it unattended in a car for 8 hours, the child died. Apparently this guy has no responsibility, i think he should spend the rest of his life with someone taking care of him (in the state pen)
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 8:10:56 AM EDT

Originally Posted By JMO:
friend sitting right next to me on the computer just received an e mail from an old marine buddy. his son married a woman with 2 children from a previous marriage. the biological father (ex-husband) had the 15 month old child and left it unattended in a car for 8 hours, the child died. Apparently this guy has no responsibility, i think he should spend the rest of his life with someone taking care of him (in the state pen)

Or put his dumb a$$ in a car until he expires. What a POS!

I'm sorry to hear about this. It is truly awful.
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 10:08:28 AM EDT
Damn.
A prayer for the kid and death wishes for the asshole.

ARH

Link Posted: 8/26/2005 3:33:14 AM EDT
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 8:47:02 AM EDT
Awful

What ever happened with the FLETC guy who had his house burned down by the punk kids that wanted to date his daughter?

Have they setup a fund or anything for them?
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 11:02:50 AM EDT
How in the hell does something like that happen???????

It must be drug related.

TD
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 11:38:44 AM EDT
a fund was set up and locals have contributed well. he is a deputy with Mcintosh county and a security guard with FLETC.
Top Top