Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/25/2005 7:00:52 AM EDT
friend sitting right next to me on the computer just received an e mail from an old marine buddy.   his son married a woman with 2 children from a previous marriage.   the biological father (ex-husband) had the 15 month old child and left it unattended in a car for 8 hours, the child died.  Apparently this guy has no responsibility, i think he should spend the rest of his life with someone taking care of him (in the state pen)
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 8:10:56 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
friend sitting right next to me on the computer just received an e mail from an old marine buddy.   his son married a woman with 2 children from a previous marriage.   the biological father (ex-husband) had the 15 month old child and left it unattended in a car for 8 hours, the child died.  Apparently this guy has no responsibility, i think he should spend the rest of his life with someone taking care of him (in the state pen)

Or put his dumb a$$ in a car until he expires.  What a POS!

I'm sorry to hear about this. It is truly awful.  
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 10:08:28 AM EDT
[#2]
Damn.
A prayer for the kid and death wishes for the asshole.

ARH

Link Posted: 8/26/2005 3:33:14 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 8:47:02 AM EDT
[#4]
Awful

What ever happened with the FLETC guy who had his house burned down by the punk kids that wanted to date his daughter?

Have they setup a fund or anything for them?
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 11:02:50 AM EDT
[#5]
How in the hell does something like that happen???????

It must be drug related.

TD
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 11:38:44 AM EDT
[#6]
a fund was set up and locals have contributed well.   he is a deputy with Mcintosh county and a security guard with FLETC.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top