Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/16/2006 11:52:03 PM EDT
heres another one of these test, this one deals with something I know a great deal about, and am  very proud of the accomplishments I've made in this field of study, see how well you do and if you could be a MasterBlaster, cause remember kids, "if it ain't funny, then it ain't worth doing"

The Farting Persona

Assclown
You scored 14 Exuberance, 10 Resonance, and 12 Malevolence!  
You fart to piss people off, you jerkwad. I'm not even going to write a funny explanation. You have taken the beautiful art of wind-breaking and turned it into something tawdry, something cheap. I mean, why not go beat on puppies with a stick, you assmunch? And then maybe stick it up your patootie, and silence your equally obnoxious second voice once and for all.  

My test tracked 3 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 71% on Exuberance

You scored higher than 42% on Resonance

You scored higher than 85% on Malevolence

Link Posted: 1/17/2006 3:11:20 AM EDT
[#1]
Jolly Rauncher
You scored 12 Exuberance, 11 Resonance, and 6 Malevolence!  
Let's be honest: you love to fart. There's nothing wrong with that! To you, that rattling hiss is one of the simple joys of life, and nobody is going to take it away from you. Indeed, they can't - that gas has to go somewhere! Why not use it to make beautiful music, and smell its sweet aroma? You know that you will lose friends, but you don't care, for those who remain will appreciate your zest for life. Yes. Zest.  

My test tracked 3 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 57% on Exuberance

You scored higher than 85% on Resonance

You scored higher than 28% on Malevolence

Link Posted: 1/17/2006 5:14:21 AM EDT
[#2]
Jack the Ripper
You scored 13 Exuberance, 7 Resonance, and 14 Malevolence!  
You are silent... and you are deadly... and you know it... and you use it. You delight in secrecy, misdirection, and alibi, and seeing someone else take the blame for your actions only fuels your passion. Someday, your friends will catch onto your game, but don't worry... the world is full of unsuspecting chumps.  

You scored higher than 88% on Exuberance

You scored higher than 0% on Resonance

You scored higher than 99% on Malevolence

Link Posted: 1/17/2006 6:48:12 AM EDT
[#3]
Frank Farter
You scored 6 Exuberance, 9 Resonance, and 4 Malevolence!  
You have a well-rounded attitude toward farting. For good or ill, it's a part of life, and you accept it as such. Perhaps you enjoy dropping a good one now and again, but in general, you simply let the wind break as it will. You are secure in your farting ability. You don't need to win any medals for it.  

You scored higher than 22% on Exuberance

You scored higher than 77% on Resonance

You scored higher than 11% on Malevolence

Link Posted: 1/17/2006 9:17:23 AM EDT
[#4]
I too am an Assclown.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top