Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 1/4/2012 1:14:45 PM EDT
well I finally mailed off my form 7 to the ATF. Now the wait begins.

Link Posted: 1/4/2012 8:24:49 PM EDT
The wait is'nt that bad, the filing cabinet of paperwork you have to keep track of before you even make any money is the real headache. And the WA state firearms license is bullshit.

T
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 7:13:29 AM EDT
Yeah, played that paperwork game already. I am looking at a couple of electronic bound books. Used to work at an indoor range. now i am doing it for myself.

Link Posted: 1/5/2012 8:58:32 AM EDT
Originally Posted By BoatGunner:
Yeah, played that paperwork game already. I am looking at a couple of electronic bound books. Used to work at an indoor range. now i am doing it for myself.

You need the FFL before you can get the state license, so I'm not sure how you've done that paperwork already. Be prepared for the local PD to have no idea what to do. I've been doing it for 4 years now, and I have to walk the Renton PD front desk through the process every year....
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 9:38:44 AM EDT
i have opened two stores for other people and got them on line. plus i ened up doing all the paperwork for when the range I used to work at closed down while they were selling it.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 11:11:25 AM EDT
i have opened two stores for other people and got them on line. plus i ened up doing all the paperwork for when the range I used to work at closed down while they were selling it.

Ah, I see. You've done the song and dance before with other FFL's, not necessarily that you've done the song and dance yet for your own FFL.

Link Posted: 1/5/2012 6:09:47 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Scollins:

You need the FFL before you can get the state license, so I'm not sure how you've done that paperwork already. Be prepared for the local PD to have no idea what to do. I've been doing it for 4 years now, and I have to walk the Renton PD front desk through the process every year....

Walla walla PD was even more fun when I needed to get fingerprinted for the state license even though the business is located in spokane. Finally just said fuckit and got rode the motorcycle to spokane....and got a speeding ticket in whitman county while I was at it.

T
Top Top