Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/2/2006 6:56:53 PM EDT
who has the best deal on transfer  fees in/around orange cty ny???i'm in the motgomery/bullville area
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 2:00:47 PM EDT
[#1]
btt
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 3:11:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 4:00:34 PM EDT
[#3]
If you are in the Rochester area TJ's Gun Shop
20.00 a transfer. If you can find someone willing to ship to NY.

Robert,

Thanks for the interest but I'm afraid I'm going to have to pass on this one.  I don't know the laws in NY and don't really want to know them.  However, the last thing I want to do is to run afoul of ATF rules.  Frankly I don't really want to ask my guys to move something that may get them in hot water or much less have them question if I'm trying to pull a fast one.  I would suggest going directly to LMT.  They sell everything online and I'm sure they deal with these questions every day.  

Sorry if I have caused any angst but I just wouldn't feel right doing it.  Have a nice weekend and good luck.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 7:54:49 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Do a search.

gunbroker.com/User/DealerNetwork.asp

thanx for the link...found a few...gonna make some calls monday!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top