Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/28/2005 7:16:31 PM EDT
I am moving to arizona tomorrow.

I am happy, sad, scared, excited, stressed.. everything that goes with leaving your comfort zone.

I will miss yall, I am going to miss my parents, sisters, my good friends and shooting buddies.  Its a fine state, it has some issues but more than makes up for it in beauty and things to do.  I will be visiting often, as I am extremely fond of my parents, they are the best in the world.  

I want a krink(sbr), saiga-12, sar-1, more fals, and a few more ar-15's and thats just the start.
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 7:20:08 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

I am happy, sad, scared, excited, stressed.. everything that goes with leaving your comfort zone.

I will miss yall, I am going to miss my parents, sisters, my good friends and shooting buddies.  Its a fine state, it has some issues but more than makes up for it in beauty and things to do.  I will be visiting often, as I am extremely fond of my parents, they are the best in the world.  

I want a krink(sbr), saiga-12, sar-1, more fals, and a few more ar-15's and thats just the start.

I think I wouldkeep your "CA" tag on here.  as you will get banned in the "AZHTF",if say your from AZ.

Wellcome and hets go shooting in the desert!
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 7:44:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Where did you find a spot I heard AZ was full. Good Luck! AZ is a beautiful state with a lot of open country and things to do.
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 8:54:25 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Where did you find a spot I heard AZ was full. Good Luck! AZ is a beautiful state with a lot of open country and things to do.

I am squatting... thats how I found a spot.

naa, got a spot in mesa, should be great.  I like arizona, and the people.
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 10:20:19 PM EDT
[#4]
when i went there couple months ago...all the white people were staring at my friends and i..liek they never seen asian people b4
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 11:01:23 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
when i went there couple months ago...all the white people were staring at my friends and i..liek they never seen asian people b4

I feel ya.. got the same treatment while driving to texas with a guy who had blue hair and both of us had facial piercings.  

I know there is an asian population in phoenix area, my ex's fam lives there, they are vietnamese.  now if i could just find some good pho there, I will be happy.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 10:23:37 AM EDT
[#6]
Just make sure you open carry........then you'll see how you fit in.

You just need a CCW to CONCEAL carry.......but hardly anyone gets one, as most open carry anyhow, except in a few places common sense says you can't, state/gov buildings, schools, colleges, etc.....and some places have signs that you can't carry, like Fry's, some stores,.

Link Posted: 9/29/2005 11:20:26 AM EDT
[#7]
I wish you well in your new endeavor.

Some people from my old company moved to AZ from the El Segundo-area, and they were a bit dismayed that people can actually legally carry loaded firearms public.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 1:40:55 PM EDT
[#8]
Good luck!

Remember to vote for Jon Kyl this fall and kick ol' McCain in the ass if you see him.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 2:49:52 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Take it easy Free! Enjoy the freedom there. The PRK is losing out on a cool guy.

Link Posted: 9/29/2005 4:07:19 PM EDT
[#10]
You lucky son of a gun!!!

It is not my time yet, but soon. I was looking in AZ to go back but it is damn full and expensive. Used to live in the Glendale area 5 years ago and now, can't find a nice place. That's why I am going to TX!!!

When you get there, go to Ben Avery and shoot a few rounds full auto for me!!!

* You are going to love that 40 year driver's license!!!
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 8:43:14 PM EDT
[#11]

sure wish you stopped by burro cyn to say 'bye'

Yup, We sure are losing a good one...

HEY AZ members... take care of him will ya??
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 1:33:18 AM EDT
[#12]
Hey thanks for going hiking with me

Seriously good luck with everything Free!

Hopefully we can meet up in AZ sometime
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 2:17:09 PM EDT
[#13]
I open carry evertime ive been when visiting for the past few years.

Thank you all, I aint ditching california for political reasons, I just couldnt move up fast enough there.  keep fighting the good fight, you have my support.

and.. i will always be a californian at heart.. 4th generation californian baby!

I will be visiting often, as my parents still live in the oc... its only a 5hr drive.
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 7:11:33 AM EDT
[#14]
you too?
I'll see ya guys in December, if not in October's MG shoot
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 3:02:22 PM EDT
[#15]
my sister bailed to AZ and i'll probably be going there for thanksgiving.  I'd only leave San diego as a last resort.  Its hard to leave a place like Southern California after living here for 23 years.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top