Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/28/2006 6:54:07 AM EDT
anyone know if there are any discounted lift tickets for breckenridge this season?  i have looked and looked and cant find any besides the PEAKS discount.  is this my best bet?

thanks,
Anteverius

ETA:  anyone with a season pass willing to sell some "buddy" passes?  it would be greatly appreciated.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 8:56:05 AM EDT
[#1]
try any major grocery chain customer service desk-safeway, king soopers, albertson's.  if you are renting equip., the shop ought to offer something.  "learn to ski" programs are a great break in price, too.
check the yellowbook brand phone book for coupons on all the above...

p.s. this years snow is the best in a long time.  have fun!
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 4:40:10 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

ETA:  anyone with a season pass willing to sell some "buddy" passes?  it would be greatly appreciated.

How many are you looking for?
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 4:42:34 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
try any major grocery chain customer service desk-safeway, king soopers, albertson's.  if you are renting equip., the shop ought to offer something.  "learn to ski" programs are a great break in price, too.
check the yellowbook brand phone book for coupons on all the above...

p.s. this years snow is the best in a long time.  have fun!

Good snow, but this last week has been real warm.  Not to worry, they are predicting 3-5 inches tonight.......

SRM
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 6:48:11 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

How many are you looking for?

i will be riding for six days.  so, as many out of that as possible.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top