Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/1/2022 5:18:10 PM EDT
I have many friends and family in WNY and My youngest son recently moved back to WNY for a job... so I often browse through this HTF. how depressing. I mean at least post about great food once in while...with pics of course!
Link Posted: 7/2/2022 1:12:55 AM EDT
[#1]
After tasting freedom outside of NY no job EVER is worth going back. Period
I have often said without hesitation if someone offered me a million a year with the stipulation I had to move back to NY no is the answer without even a blink.
Get your son out of there.
Link Posted: 7/2/2022 10:32:25 AM EDT
[#2]
I don't even know what to think anymore.  

Way to go NY.gov... demonize the law-abiding citizens...  Class E felony for each and every second amendment supporter yay!

Link Posted: 7/2/2022 10:53:56 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I don't even know what to think anymore.  

Way to go NY.gov... demonize the law-abiding citizens...  Class E felony for each and every second amendment supporter yay!

View Quote
The way she was talking about CCW holders like we are all a bunch of gangbanger animals that whip out our guns over the slightest perceived insult pissed me off. It's very clear that they view lawful gun-owners, and criminals as the same thing.

"You're on a crowded subway and inadvertently bump into someone who happens to be carrying a firearm..."

Link Posted: 7/2/2022 11:57:11 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The way she was talking about CCW holders like we are all a bunch of gangbanger animals that whip out our guns over the slightest perceived insult pissed me off. It's very clear that they view lawful gun-owners, and criminals as the same thing.

"You're on a crowded subway and inadvertently bump into someone who happens to be carrying a firearm..."
https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/601/217/ff1.jpg
View Quote

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top