Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Utah
Posted: 8/18/2005 1:55:37 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 3:28:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Curtis & Fairview...Your going to work for TOKYO MASSAGE?!?!?

Ha! just kidding.  I'd stay away from Cities of Nampa and Caldwell unless you are a Mexican National

you can find sweet Apts. or duplexes EZ. just depends on your needs, family ect.  Shooting world is an indoor range, but south is blackscreek rifle & shotgun ranges. and the desert.  Boise Gun, sportsmans warehouse,  and cliffs gun safes & reloading
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 7:24:51 PM EDT
[#2]
I live in the Curtis, Fairview area. It's not bad, but Fairview is quite likely the busiest city road in Idaho. It sucks on a Saturday afternoon or at rush hour.

Boise is a good mellow small city. I like it a lot, even with all the people moving here. We've been "discovered" by those wanting to escape the mess they've created in the bigger cities, mainly from the West Coast.

Violent crime is very low, *only* about 1 or 2 murder, rapes, etc a year on average.

Housing costs are rising big time. Mainly due to those moving here. But they are still very low when compared to other areas. Long time Boise residents though are bitching up a storm over them.
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 8:28:42 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 8:24:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Call Gemtech, they will put you in contact with a local who handles transfers.  I talked to him, and he sent out info promptly.....but trijicon was more prompt and now I have to start a new suppressor fund.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 9:59:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Boise is a good place to be, I like it alot.  As far as ranges go, check out the tacked "ranges" thread in the rocky mountain states homepage section.  It lists some good official ranges but there is plenty of open desert country to get your shooting done also.  
Page Hometown » Utah
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top