href=damn it hurricanes suck .....

Link Posted: 9/7/2004 11:11:01 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 2:10:01 AM EDT
[#2]
Here we go again Alice.

Link Posted: 9/9/2004 10:30:09 AM EDT
[#3]
well it is moving to flordia now so mabye it wont hit here although it will suck for flordia
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 3:21:42 PM EDT
[#4]
well it is movin to me now
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 8:49:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Now its predicted to make a pretty damn good hit here
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 10:14:30 AM EDT
[#6]
heh check it out now comin straight to me ...pascagoula area
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 1:45:11 PM EDT
[#7]
Welcome to Mobile, Ivan.

Latest track from the National Hurricane Center has Ivan stopping by for an early breakfast at my house on Thursday.  Oh, yee ha.

Woody
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 2:41:18 PM EDT
[#8]
Y'all be safe.

I'm from TX, but work in Louisiana. I prepared our office in Metairie this morning. Departed Metairie at 10:15.   Go to Lafayette at 2:30.....usually that's an hour and 50 or so minutes!

Y'all take this mother of a storm very seriously!  I went through Carla in Houston in 1961..it was similar....

Bad news for wherever Ivan makes landfall....If it goes in a New Orleans, God help them...

The storm surge for Carla went 10 miles inland!  I remember driving to Galveston from Houston and seeing shrimp boats out in farmer's fields with no water anywhere around...

Good Luck ALA, MISS AND LA
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 8:12:54 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Welcome to Mobile, Ivan.

Latest track from the National Hurricane Center has Ivan stopping by for an early breakfast at my house on Thursday.  Oh, yee ha.

Woody

Looks like I'll be spending the night at Mobile Infirmary Wednesday.  CRAP!  

In the morning, I will be boarding up the windows and saying goodbye to the house until late Thursday night.  At least I hope driving will be possible by then.  
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 8:33:11 AM EDT
[#10]
good luck all and,,,,,,,,,,,,,, fuck you ivan
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top