Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/27/2003 5:08:16 AM EDT
anyone up for the moster reliant gun show this weekend?
i am thinking Saturday about 10:00am.  we can pick a place outside the complex and carpool in.  it will save us about $7.00 a car.  
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 5:27:13 AM EDT
[#1]
I dunno what my schedule will be exactly...depends on Ms. Coz's schedule...after all she has a job, I don't, so I am looking at Sunday as my day to visit. I have a friend who wanted to meet up there too, need to give him a ring....but, even though I'm out of work and shit, I've GOT to go to this one...
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 4:59:46 PM EDT
[#2]
I will be their. Dont know what time. Yet
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 5:06:11 PM EDT
[#3]
I've got friends coming from Holland to go to this one. I'm hoping to go Sunday and see them at the same time.

FYI anyone going on Saturday, there is some concert and they are charging $14 to park and when you go in the gunshow you get a refund of $7 somehow.
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 5:17:48 AM EDT
[#4]
saturday morning...will have this for sale: along with two holsters and three Wilson Combat mags...

Link Posted: 5/29/2003 12:53:17 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm game.
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 2:39:02 PM EDT
[#6]
i cant get there till 12:30 if i am lucky.  will ya'll guys still be there?
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 4:37:39 PM EDT
[#7]
where is this gunshow? i will be in Houston from Ft worth this weekend, and I need a good show to take my brother in law to. can i get an adress or at least an intersection for the place? how do i get there from highway 6 and fry rd?  thanks
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 6:08:28 PM EDT
[#8]
it's on the north side of the astrodome complex across from astroworld.  

from highway 6..
head inbound on I-10 or I-59 which ever is closer.

take the 610 loop south and it will bend around to the east.
exit kirby.
north on kirby two or three lights.
turn right into the parking area.(turn just past the new stadium which is the 12 story concrete glass and steel box that looks like the love child of the terminator and a happy meal.

after you pay to park pull forward and the gun show should be on your left.
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 1:28:36 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
i cant get there till 12:30 if i am lucky.  will ya'll guys still be there?

Citabria, I may still be there.
Coz_45
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 1:47:10 PM EDT
[#10]
Which concession atand are supposed to meet at?
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 1:56:12 PM EDT
[#11]
Who is putting the show on??  It isn't the Houston Gun Collectors is it??  If that's who it is, it's gonna be more of a gun museum exhibition than a fun (gun) show.

TS
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top