Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 8/8/2005 8:18:40 PM EDT
can someone give me some insight on this becoming a corp to obtain a suppressor etc... i dont understand why that superseeds
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 8:22:32 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/8/2005 8:23:12 PM EDT by HKMP5A2]
you will need to form a wisconsin corporation there are pros and cons to doing this go to subguns.com and study the nfa fourms there is much information to be had there and there are things that you will need to do every year as a corp think it over before you rush into it
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 8:25:00 PM EDT
well im already self employed and i am a llc..
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 9:38:24 PM EDT

Originally Posted By bigjer74:
well im already self employed and i am a llc..

a LLC should be fine a corp can own nfa firearms ect Shooters on 6 mile is a class III dearler find what you want and they can do the trasfer ,fullauto .sbr aow, and cans

I would check out subguns.com for more info and prices fullautos are $ to get into cans are 200 and up depends on what type of gun you want it for
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 8:03:29 AM EDT
If your already an LLC, then your all set.
Top Top