Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/29/2002 4:22:01 PM EDT
anybody here live near computerguy?  I'm sure someone lives close enough to stop by and buy him a drink, or do something nice for him.  He seems to have just the darndest luck, and could probably use a little encouragement.
Link Posted: 12/30/2002 10:25:00 PM EDT
[#1]
I drive through his city twice a month, so I could buy him one.

I'll just have to be sure I'm the one packing and driving!
Link Posted: 12/30/2002 11:07:42 PM EDT
[#2]
he in portland, or somewhere else?  I haven't been able to find out, even though I've asked around a few times

Quoted:
I drive through his city twice a month, so I could buy him one.

I'll just have to be sure I'm the one packing and driving!

Link Posted: 12/31/2002 4:59:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Dundee, actually. I am out there quite a bit myself, and will be moving to Newberg in spring/summer-guess where I'll be buying my mags?      lol

Nick
Link Posted: 1/3/2003 11:08:39 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Dundee, actually. I am out there quite a bit myself, and will be moving to Newberg in spring/summer-guess where I'll be buying my mags?      lol

Nick

I just relocated myself to Newberg, as a matter of fact. Still got the Dundee PO box though..
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top