Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/1/2004 5:19:47 PM EDT
www.galatiinternational.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=GIO&Product_Code=MGPB9220B&Category_Code=highcapmagazine
New York State: No magazine above 17 rounds.

where'd they get that from?
it should be "no post bans over 10 rounds, and any preban is fine"
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 6:23:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Probably the same place about not shipping axes into NY.  BTW, NYC is limited to 17 round pistol mags (not 10 as indicated) as long as the mag does not protrude below the grip.  It it does it becomes a banned baby killin' assault weapon and you are banished to Riker's Island for the rest of your natural life.
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 6:25:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 6:43:55 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Ha ha I saw dumbass sportamansguide had that axe restriction. Fortunately I have several pre-ban axes...

Oh shit, I do not know if my axe is pre or post ban.  Does anyone know how to find out if there is no serial number?  Blue curved handle made in China.  Pictures can be posted if needed!

Bill H.
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 8:01:03 PM EDT
[#4]
I bought a couple of post ban axes in pre ban configuration not long ago. You're fine as long you don't carry them with you everywhere you go.
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 6:49:50 AM EDT
[#5]
sportsmans guide screwed me on that axe policy. had a axe with a knife in the handle I wanted
I'm wondering if that mag company will ship post ban mags to NY if they're under 17 rounds. Say a 15 round beretta mag. If so someone in NY who doesn't know the law is going to get screwed
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 11:20:42 AM EDT
[#6]
Have you tried Smokey Mountain Knife Works? I bought a Spec Plus Spax, Spec Plus Marine Raider Bowie, Blackie Collins 22 inch machete, and the likes without restrictions a while back. They're just hung on my wall or kept with the hunting equipment, not carried around.
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 7:42:41 AM EDT
[#7]
If some deranged lunatic bashes a supermarket employee in the head with a large can of Chunky Soup in the Soviet satellite of Manhattan, do the libtards put soup cans on the AWB list too?  I'm just curious really?  Maybe they'll just limit the population to 8 oz cans?
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 7:45:49 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Ha ha I saw dumbass sportamansguide had that axe restriction. Fortunately I have several pre-ban axes...

Oh shit, I do not know if my axe is pre or post ban.  Does anyone know how to find out if there is no serial number?  Blue curved handle made in China.  Pictures can be posted if needed!

Bill H.

I think I know the answer to this question..if the axe is used in anyway to slash social programs (i.e. welfare, after midnight ball, medicare, or any one of the alphabet soup libtard programs) then that axe is a bannable weapon, and will be confiscated promptly by the commie heirarchy headed by sHillary Clinton and Chuck "the F!@k" Schumer.
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 7:53:50 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
If some deranged lunatic bashes a supermarket employee in the head with a large can of Chunky Soup in the Soviet satellite of Manhattan, do the libtards put soup cans on the AWB list too?  I'm just curious really?  Maybe they'll just limit the population to 8 oz cans?

Naw man, it's those little 8 oz. ones that are the problem.. They're concealable ninja cans man.. Give 'em 6 months and it'll be eating everything out of a squeeze tube.. Puree'd for your pleasure and regurgitated by the Nanny State to feed it's young.  
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 8:28:36 AM EDT
[#10]
Pretty soon out of  , "RESPONSIBILITY" there will be no sharp objects or metallic objects allowed in NY............We have the technology to build an all plastic AX .  D@mn you AX packers in NY.....On the right side of the new AXES it says , "restricted" for leo's only .
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 3:42:09 PM EDT
[#11]
So, basically, you can't even "axe" a question anymore in NY?  ROFL!!
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 4:17:33 PM EDT
[#12]
I urge all gunowners everywhere, not just in the affected state, to avoid doing business with companies that will not sell magazines to people who can legally have them.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 4:20:09 PM EDT
[#13]
I don't know what you crybabies are crying about. I had to smuggle my wrist brace slingshot that I had since I was a kid out of NY to a free state.      
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 4:41:17 PM EDT
[#14]
I know a place in Virginia that ships without prejudice.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top