Page Hometown » Ohio
Posted: 8/13/2005 11:29:05 AM EDT
I am thinking about going sunday
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 12:13:17 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I am thinking about going sunday

+1

Were there any good AR stuff there?  Also, anyone see any Black Hills 77gr or TAP 75gr ammo?
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 1:30:35 PM EDT
[#2]
I went today with my 3 year old son.  I was "hot as hell" in there. I did see some Black Hills and Hornady TAP ammo but did not pay any attention to the price. Sherluck was there and I walked out w/ an action block, barrel wrench and a 5C2 for my new build but I forgot to pick up a charging handle.  Oh well.
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 2:28:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Yup, decent show but STUFFY in the building, don't dress like there'll be cool air greeting you at the door.

I saw Sherluck and 1 other AR dealer, some scattered AR stuff here and there. Lots of stripped and complete lowers.

Ammo prices weren't terrible, normal show price. Saw 762x39 for $50/500, which is good for Russian commercial nowadays.

I nabbed a Galco shoulder holster for my PT-111, a few 20-round MecGar's for my Storm ($25 from Cope's, which is a good price), and I found a used Beretta92F (italian, smooooth) and snatched that up.
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 4:59:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Went today w/Satman Jr.  Got a great deal on a Stag lower (from NoharmNoFal?).  Met IBQ & a couple other guys.

The crowd seemed kinda thin compared to the last show.

Saw one guy (trying) to sell DPMS lowers for $169.00!
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 7:57:53 PM EDT
[#5]
It was a good show for me.

They had the air on today.  It was bad yesterday.  Luckily had a small fan from home.

Was talkin and a dude walked by with a P90, and the dealer beside me snagged it with 2 boxes of SS192 ammo.  Was wsellin it for $850.

Steady stream of peoples.

Good to see the ARFCOM'ers who stopped by.

Looks like miketv is starting the slippery slope of knife ownership...  

Link Posted: 8/15/2005 4:42:16 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Went today w/Satman Jr.  Got a great deal on a Stag lower (from NoharmNoFal?).  Met IBQ & a couple other guys.

The crowd seemed kinda thin compared to the last show.

Saw one guy (trying) to sell DPMS lowers for $169.00!

The guy you bought the lower from is one of my friends, not me.  I was with IBQ  and the brass.  I saw a few guys that I knew and yes it was hot in there.  I did OK for the weekend I pick up some LaBelle and OK mags NIW for $12 each (I'm now $96 lighter) I also found some GI 3 mag pouches for $1.  I was looking for 5.56 and I was not paying $120/1000 for Silver Bear.  I picked up an A2 FS and a M4 stock for Sherluck but over all I was selling more than buying.
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 5:04:50 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Looks like miketv is starting the slippery slope of knife ownership...  hr

That might be just a little bit my fault.
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top