Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/21/2005 9:46:13 AM EDT

The San Patricio County Office of Emergency Management has issued a MANDATORY EVACUATION effective 2:00 PM Wednesday.

All non-essential governmental offices will close Wednesday afternoon and re-open Tuesday at 8:00 AM.

this motherfucker may still hit LA or mexico and they pull this shit!??!?!?! well fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck you, san patricio county. if sheriff moody showed his fat ass up out at my place in person he'd still get a hardy, "fuck you"

Link Posted: 9/21/2005 9:51:13 AM EDT
Hope you're stocked up on Beer. Be sure to flip the first droplets of rain off, and yell "Don't MESS WITH TEXAS!" as the eye approaches.

Oh and get pics of whatever you'll be cooking during the party.
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 9:51:58 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 10:15:17 AM EDT

Originally Posted By mojo:

Tex...Mandatory Evac...Is this the new law in Tx? and does anyone have no choice but to evac.? What's your plan?

I think mandatory in reality is no different than voluntary. There was a mandatory evac ordered for NO, and how many people stayed? You think anyone was prosecuted for staying?

I'm not really sure what the significance is by saying it's mandatory or voluntary, I think mandatory is just a sign that it is within the best interest for your own safety to leave.
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 10:18:31 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 10:20:48 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/21/2005 10:21:12 AM EDT by Tonster]
TEXRDNEC hows the traffic getting out of there? I will be close to you in a few hours and wanted to know if it was Crazy yet??
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 10:23:59 AM EDT

Originally Posted By TheRedGoat:

Originally Posted By TexRdnec:

The San Patricio County Office of Emergency Management has issued a MANDATORY EVACUATION effective 2:00 PM Wednesday.

All non-essential governmental offices will close Wednesday afternoon and re-open Tuesday at 8:00 AM.

this motherfucker may still hit LA or mexico and they pull this shit!??!?!?! well fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck you, san patricio county. if sheriff moody showed his fat ass up out at my place in person he'd still get a hardy, "fuck you"

Remember the look on your face when the tube caught you on the bridge piling?

I'll think of you with that look on your face if the waters start rising...

"Goat! Save the beer!"

TRG

but did i spill my beer? i think not................
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 10:24:36 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Tonster:
TEXRDNEC hows the traffic getting out of there? I will be close to you in a few hours and wanted to know if it was Crazy yet??

i haven't been out of the compound today but i have heard it's starting to get heavy
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 10:27:47 AM EDT
Thanks bud...

BTW you have the plans for the "new and improved" used keg raft???
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 10:37:42 AM EDT
i still have my river raft with built in icechest in the back of my truck from the last arfcom float.............

BTW, banks and thus the entire metropolis of sinton, tx will be shut down in 23 minutes
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 2:27:20 PM EDT
Keep safe, buddy. This may be much worse than Brent. If things look bad, Come up to Austin - plenty of us you can stay with.
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 3:00:52 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 6:44:49 PM EDT
Latest news...

I-45 is now taking 15hrs from Houston to Dallas.

Be safe,
Leonard
Top Top