Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 10/27/2004 4:25:31 AM EDT
or do they still have to go through a dealer like someone told me? tia
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 10:29:41 AM EDT
California law requires that all firearms transfers be processed through a California licensed dealer. There is no exemption for C&R FFL holders. There is however, an exemption for C&R rifles and shotguns that are over 50 years old. Those do not have to be transferred through a dealer and can be sent directly to you. All handgun transfers still have to go through a dealer.
Top Top