Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/3/2006 2:23:11 PM EDT
I'm getting exhausted with the over whelming flood of illegal immigration and public support for this crime and criminal lifestyle.  Aztlan.net scares the hell out of me with the blatant way they outline thier intentions and try to make supporters of the law and doing things the right way the bad guys.  If theres going to be a demonstration in support of HR4437 being debated in Senate or just to let Kyl or McCain know we support legal immigration producing accountable, contributing immigrants only I'd sure like to know how to join it.  
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 6:21:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Only Janet Mulletano can SAVE US!!
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 8:49:39 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I'm getting exhausted with the over whelming flood of illegal immigration and public support for this crime and criminal lifestyle.  Aztlan.net scares the hell out of me with the blatant way they outline thier intentions and try to make supporters of the law and doing things the right way the bad guys.  If theres going to be a demonstration in support of HR4437 being debated in Senate or just to let Kyl or McCain know we support legal immigration producing accountable, contributing immigrants only I'd sure like to know how to join it.  

there's no public support for illegal aliens, last poll I saw had 75-80% of people wanting a secure border and illegals gone. only support is with our ruling elites and the elites in the old media. BTW you're wasting your time with mccain, not sure about Kyl.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 11:58:40 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

there's no public support for illegal aliens, last poll I saw had 75-80% of people wanting a secure border and illegals gone. only support is with our ruling elites and the elites in the old media. BTW you're wasting your time with mccain, not sure about Kyl.

Agreed. The media is only showing the side of the story that suits their needs and pleases their owners agendas.
It is also true, mccain is a total waste of time.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top