Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/15/2004 4:28:46 PM EDT
Went to Bullseye indoor range today.  Pretty nice shop.  Only drawback is that their are only 4 lanes on the rifle range.  Shot a good bit of lead downrange to get the aimpoint sighted in.  Had a pretty nice selection of AR parts and AR's.  Had a nice assortment of FA's to rent.  
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 6:33:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Get a chance, you need to rent the Thompson there.  heavy.gif
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 7:00:39 PM EDT
[#2]
I didnt rent anything today, I just went in with my AR.  Thinking about renting the mp5 next time.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 7:09:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Have shot the FA MP5, Uzi, & Thompson.  For my money the Thompson is the most fun.  Bulls Eye is about the only shop I go to, mainly because I live about 5 miles away.

MadDog
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 8:45:15 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 1:59:01 PM EDT
[#5]
yeh i noticed it...i started to walk back there but didnt know if they allowed customers in the back. so i turned around.
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 2:02:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Also look for the Oscar they won for providing the weapons used for sound for the movie "Saving Private Ryan".  It used to be in the cage with all the FA toys.

Scot
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 7:19:22 PM EDT
[#7]
It wasn't there, but I rented an MP5 once and it made it real bad on me. I see no use for a semi 9mm carbine but an auto is great. After only a couple mags I could empty a 30 in the black at 25 yards.  If they weren't so ridiculously overpriced, I'd really work out getting one.
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 10:29:48 PM EDT
[#8]
their MP5 was broken last week.  i guess they got it fixed.  i didn't even look up there tonight to see if it was back in action.  i think most of us on this side of atlanta all go to bullseye with some regularity.  i'm picking up my G19 there tomorrow, then proceeding to discharge copious amounts of ammunition in celebration of my 21st year of life.
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 11:38:41 PM EDT
[#9]
Haven't been there in years, do they have any regs on bi-metal jacketed ammo, or any rules that you have to buy range ammo to shoot in the FAs?  I'd like to buy a half case of Wolf or S&B 9mm and rent one of those FAs.  I rented the bingam PPSH50 or whatever it was drum feed .22 FA along time ago.  Jamomatic but still fun as hell...
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 6:18:02 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Also look for the Oscar they won for providing the weapons used for sound for the movie "Saving Private Ryan".  It used to be in the cage with all the FA toys.

Scot

That was not Bullseye.  Advanced Armament provided the weapons and sound bits for "Saving Private Ryan".  The cage that used to have floor to ceiling machine guns was owned by AAC not Bullseye.

The Azalin
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 7:55:02 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 8:03:41 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Went to Bullseye indoor range today.  Pretty nice shop.  Only drawback is that their are only 4 lanes on the rifle range.  Shot a good bit of lead downrange to get the aimpoint sighted in.  Had a pretty nice selection of AR parts and AR's.  Had a nice assortment of FA's to rent.  

Where is this place?

Link Posted: 10/17/2004 9:57:37 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Where is this place?

On the square in Lawrenceville.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 4:43:42 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Where is this place?

On the square in Lawrenceville.

felt pretty cool being able to walk down the street with my AR strapped around my back.  Didnt feel like taking my bulky hard case with me.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 7:43:11 PM EDT
[#15]
As an employee, perhaps I can set the record straight on a coulple things.  Azalin is right that the oscar and floor to ceiling machine guns that used to live in the cage belong to Kevin from AAC.  All the ones there now, though, ARE Randy's.  The 9mm MP5 is still out of commission, but the .40 cal MP5 is up and running.  As far as ammo, we don't require any of that no lead bs ammo, but you must purchase ammo for all rental guns (subguns and pistols) from us.  

BTW:  a couple of interesting pieces for you rimfire pistol enthusiasts to check out next time your in...

Smith mod 41 .22lr in 99% cond.

Kimber in .17 mach2

Doc  
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 11:55:06 AM EDT
[#16]
Well, now I know there are a few more of "you" that are in my area.
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 7:29:30 PM EDT
[#17]
If any of you guys want to set up some type of informal MG shoot at Bullseye I can bring a few of my select fire weapons up there. I'm not sure if there's a good time to do this since the range is usually packed. I used to go there fairly often, but it was so crowded it was difficult to enjoy. If there is a way to reserve the rifle range for an hour or so I'd be game.

With little traffic I can get there in 15 mins.

I've purchased a couple of select fire weapons from Randy in the past and he's easy to deal with for the most part. The trick, if you are interested is to lock in a price when he quotes it. Don't expect to get the same price a week later.

TD
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top