Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/9/2005 6:33:56 PM EDT
$70/400rds on stripper clips.  I think it's from CAI, the display (for lack of a better term) had a sign that said 'century .308'.

Don't know if it's corrosive or not, I only have a bolt .308 that I shoot match out of.  Just a heads up for anyone who's in the area.
Link Posted: 12/9/2005 7:02:03 PM EDT
[#1]
They had that at all the Ganders down here too, all in a ammo box.
Link Posted: 12/10/2005 4:32:17 AM EDT
[#2]
If its century, its probably indian stuff.  I think I had 400 round of that stuff which I spent at the Oct shoot through my CETME.  I had one squib round out of that stuff a last year.  I'd say its ok stuff if you don't care what you run through your rifle.  Otherwise It left my CETME just filthy.  I'm not sure if it was corrosive either.  But best bet is if your not sure with surplus, treat it like it is corrosive and clean your rifle out good and you should be ok.
Link Posted: 12/10/2005 12:26:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks, I think I'll pass on this stuff.
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 4:08:03 PM EDT
[#4]
It's indian.  i looked at it awhile back.  RUN AWAY SCREAMING!

Oh and 70/400 of indian isn't much of a deal
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top