Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 3/2/2006 11:26:30 PM EDT
I was talking to a friend who had to move to Kentucky for work. We got to talking about shooting and guns we recently purchased. Found out we both had the Armalite m15a4t, so I asked about the price because I know the gun already shoots great. I figured he saved about about $50-$80, boy was I wrong he bought the same gun for $1170 w/tax  my cost w/tax was well over $1400.We got to talking some more so here's a link to it to check out their pricesBud's Gun Shop

I've found out with the transfer on most items you'll save anywhere from $25 to over $230. Do I need to mind you what an extra $230 will get you for your gun? Well he did remind me,
Harris bipod, good tactical sling, decent bushnell scope, and a 2 boxes of 40 rounds of ammo, hell he still had me beat by $25.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 2:33:24 PM EDT
[#1]
These people were selling gun safes on eBbay. I emailed then and set up a deal on one of the safes. the guy gave me a heck of a deal on it. We drove over to pick up the safe and while looking around I talked with several of the people who work there. All of them were very friendly and helpful.EXCEPT this one older guy who was some kind of  a boss. After picking out about $200.00 worth of reloading supplies I went to pay and the old guy wanted to change the price of the safe on me. He and I didn't hit it off from the time I walked in. He kept trying to sell me things I did not want.I mean he all but harrassed me trying to get me to buy stuff. I got PO'ed when he tried to change the price (I had copy of email with price quote in hand) and I walked out. So I drove over 300 miles and still had to buy a safe locally.
 I agree with the post above that the folks there are very friendly, and seemed to want to go out of the way to be helpful. And the prices are way low on most things I looked at. I would recomend the gun store to anyone, And would love to go back again and probably will next time I am in the Lexington area. If you ever stop in there try to deal with one of the younger guys. And no I don't work for them neither, I don't work for anyone, been there, done that,  and have retirement and SS check each month to prove it.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 8:30:42 PM EDT
[#2]
He said some older gentleman marked every bill he gave him with counterfeit pen markers, even the 5's and 1's.   Sounds like somebody took in some fake bills at one time.
Kinda laughable, but he says everytime he goes in he deals with him or he will not buy.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 7:47:07 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
These people were selling gun safes on eBbay. I emailed then and set up a deal on one of the safes. the guy gave me a heck of a deal on it. We drove over to pick up the safe and while looking around I talked with several of the people who work there. All of them were very friendly and helpful.EXCEPT this one older guy who was some kind of  a boss. After picking out about $200.00 worth of reloading supplies I went to pay and the old guy wanted to change the price of the safe on me. He and I didn't hit it off from the time I walked in. He kept trying to sell me things I did not want.I mean he all but harrassed me trying to get me to buy stuff. I got PO'ed when he tried to change the price (I had copy of email with price quote in hand) and I walked out. So I drove over 300 miles and still had to buy a safe locally.
 I agree with the post above that the folks there are very friendly, and seemed to want to go out of the way to be helpful. And the prices are way low on most things I looked at. I would recomend the gun store to anyone, And would love to go back again and probably will next time I am in the Lexington area. If you ever stop in there try to deal with one of the younger guys. And no I don't work for them neither, I don't work for anyone, been there, done that,  and have retirement and SS check each month to prove it.

So he changed a negotiated price after you drove 300 miles to buy and you recommend them? Wow remind me to screw you over so you can give me a great big online pat on the back.
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top