Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/22/2006 11:36:06 AM EDT
im looking for a good light weight bipod for my 4 railed gas block. any suggestions and places to buy with reasonable prices?
Link Posted: 10/23/2006 7:02:21 AM EDT
[#1]
GG&G.  Definately.  Amazing Bipod.  Buy from GG&G Direct or even from me!  Drop me an email.

link
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 2:55:26 PM EDT
[#2]
hey hardcore909, i have for sale yhm bipod rail adapter, and harris br bipod for sale.
i paid 29.00 dollars for the bipod rail adapter and the bipod i paid 60.00. i am willing to sell to you for 65 dollars for both. im live in the 909 area. i can meet you face to face if you are willing to get it. also i have other stuff for sale. aimpoint qd mount, used blackhawk strike recon vest with new rear plate carrier for 120.
please im me a message.
thanks bangbangboogie
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 10:48:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Hey hardcore, just a little advice, it is my understanding by attaching a bipod to the barrel in any way, you will sacrifice a certain amount of accuracy.  This is due to changing of the barrel harmonics.  I received this information from several different sources, but have never tried this myself.  For what it's worth.  

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top