Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/29/2006 6:36:28 PM EDT
Some of you may have seen this site before, but I just viewed it for the first time this evening.
Wow, our amigos to the south don't have a very favorable opinion towards the good ole USofA.
My first thought would be, "then why the hell would they want to come to such a place?" Then it dawned on me....this truly is an invasion. This has nothing to do with immigrating for the purpose of work. It has everything to do with coming here in such numbers as to reclaim what they feel is still there's. That would then make every man, woman and child coming across the border nothing less than a soldier. I can only imagine what there numbers will be in a decade or so. They have  absolutely no intention of assimilating into Amercican culture. Aye caramba!
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 10:50:40 PM EDT
[#1]
You are very much correct sir! But the rest of the country doesn't see it that way. To them we are perinoid racist's. But when they do realize the truth it will be to late. Our flag will be GREEN WHITE &  RED!
Phessor

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top