Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/23/2006 3:45:41 PM EDT
I have been asked to do a little informal recruiting for a college intern (no, not that kind of intern) for the coming school year (starting mid-late summer) for a local PD in the SW part of Virginia.  Ideally we'd like a rising senior, clean background, and at least some foreign language skills (Spanish mostly).  I don't have all the details right now, but it would be 10-20 hours a week, with good pay and college credit to be worked out.

Any questions, IM me.  I know the above description is kind of vague, but if you want it, you'll ask.

edit for spelling goof
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 8:04:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Graduating in May, whats the pay look like. Own my own ar15, tactical shotty, glock, also have a concealed carry permit. Not looking for an internship, I need a job.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top