Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/19/2003 5:53:35 PM EDT
with EDSR's blessing,

I will be taking orders for AR15.COM Zippo's starting on (today)Monday, May 19, 2003 through June 9, 2003. After which a one-week grace period will be in effect to collect monies owed to Zippo. My shop is not doing the engraving; Zippo will be doing the engraving. The Zippos will be numbered, the quantity determined by the number of orders received. You will not have a choice as to which number you get, as I do not have the time or energy to comply with all requests. The design includes AR15.COM on the lid of the lighter and an M4 carbine on the front case. Within a few days I will be able to post the electronic proof pictures that Zippo is sending me. The Zippo's will be available in both brass and black ice finishes. If you would like to check out the finish on Zippo's site the black ice is model number #150 and brass is model #204B. Please go to www.zippo.com, It will take approximately three weeks from the order date for me to receive the Zippos. BE SURE TO INCLUDE YOUR CHOICE OF FINISH IN YOUR ORDER! I will be mailing them out as soon as possible after receipt. Method of acceptable payment include PayPal (add 3%), checks, money orders however I am unable to accept credit cards. Shipping will be done by priority mail with shipping confirmation and will be $5. No other method of shipping is available. Please be patient if this process takes longer than anticipated! If you need to post-date your check please advise me prior to sending it, I can hold it up to two weeks. Personal checks will need to clear the bank prior to you receiving your Zippo. If your personal check does not clear, I will contact you to make other payment arrangements before you receive your Zippo.
each will come in a collecters tin

price is $21 each
$5 S&H no matter the # you order
Send payments to:

paypal: [email protected]
snail mail:
Ray Doucette Jr.
1128 W. Pleasant St.
Portage, WI 53901-1955

Include your phone number with your order in case I need to contact you.

Any other ?'s please email me [email protected]
please email all ?'s and keep this post clear for you to post your orders.
Please note there is a min order of 50 per lighter.. if i dont get enoufg for one couler i will ship the couler with the most ordered.
thanks
tattoo
ray
Happy buying!!!
edit to add pic from zippos site
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top