BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/26/2012 7:13:26 AM EDT
mainly looking for a 8lb jug of 335 or varget
Link Posted: 12/26/2012 4:53:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/26/2012 5:53:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Go to PA for a gunshow....some companies go to them and will bring your order to the show, I think TnT is one
Link Posted: 12/26/2012 7:50:12 PM EDT
[#3]
i was at two of them and didnt want to spend the money now i wish i did, and a ar on top of that
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 10:31:55 AM EDT
[#4]
Saloman's might have 8 lb jugs..I was looking for Varget online, and it's out of stock in a lot of places...Bullet Hole has 1 lb cans a month or so ago, i dont know f they're out now or not though
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 7:46:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Too much bullshit to have them in New Jersey. We looked at it at Ramsey Outdoor, but the licensing and storage requirements meant that we'd have to stop carrying a lot of the other powders we sold, so we only kept a couple of five pounders of the most popular powders at hand.

Ramsey Outdoor might have bulk Varget, since it is a good seller.
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 3:19:15 PM EDT
[#6]
I take runs out to Cabelas for varget.

Buy it by the case load.
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 3:38:02 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Go to PA for a gunshow....some companies go to them and will bring your order to the show, I think TnT is one

+1 for TNT
Link Posted: 12/29/2012 3:51:40 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Saloman's might have 8 lb jugs..I was looking for Varget online, and it's out of stock in a lot of places...Bullet Hole has 1 lb cans a month or so ago, i dont know f they're out now or not though

Nope, never did, never will. Gene said one pounder's only.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top