Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/9/2006 9:21:56 PM EDT
i'd love to go to the indy 1500 show... but i dont feel like driving my truck the several hundreds of miles to get there.... so i'm gonna stick around here.. any small gunshows or ranges open in/around northern,IL on the 19th... its my birthday and i dont wanna sit around doin nothin on my birthday
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 10:02:07 PM EDT
[#1]
I'll be bouncing off some trees on this.

<-----------

WIZZO
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 10:33:43 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I'll be bouncing off some trees on this.

<-----------

WIZZO

Gonna get it back together in time?
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 10:58:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Got it back together in about 4 hours today and went riding for 15 minutes in the rain.

You got any plans for the middle of next week (13th or 14th)?

WIZZO

ETA: Someone's gonna bust your ass for your trigger dicipline in your bio pic
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 11:21:57 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Got it back together in about 4 hours today and went riding for 15 minutes in the rain.Cool, we need the rain too.

You got any plans for the middle of next week (13th or 14th)? Watching the Cardinals in Florida , but in another thread I told your brother that on the 18th some friends and I *might* get together to shoot at my farm, if we do Ill shoot you an IM.

WIZZO

ETA: Someone's gonna bust your ass for your trigger dicipline in your bio pic In the original pic you can actually see the striker, so its obviously unloaded, and it was a timed picture ie: no one behind the camera.

Link Posted: 3/9/2006 11:24:54 PM EDT
[#5]
I have a friggen wedding to go to on the 18th.

I might be able to sneak out of it though, so keep me informed.

WIZZO
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 11:28:11 PM EDT
[#6]
Bah..Oh well. You gonna be around this summer?

I was debating whether to stay in Macomb or not, but Im really leaning towards not.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 1:37:15 PM EDT
[#7]
Should be. I gotta take some summer classes to get some credits up and I'm guaranteed a job in the area running a detaseling machine again.

WIZZO
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 7:47:38 PM EDT
[#8]
Here's the place to be on the 19th:

March 19th 2006 Sunday 9:00 AM
Large Firearm Auction, 500+ Firearms, Win., Military, Anschutz, Rem., Browning Citori's, A5's, Berretta's, Krieghoff, Ruger Gold Label, Custom Work, Colt, Walther, S&W, Glocks, Sigs, Antique to Modern Black Powder, Parts, Scopes, Ammo, Barrels, 2 Lathes.

Lots-O-toys

The only hope you have is to accept the fact that you are already dead. And the sooner you accept that, the sooner you will be able to function as a soldier is supposed to function, without mercy, without compassion, without remorse.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 8:03:28 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Here's the place to be on the 19th:

March 19th 2006 Sunday 9:00 AM
Large Firearm Auction, 500+ Firearms, Win., Military, Anschutz, Rem., Browning Citori's, A5's, Berretta's, Krieghoff, Ruger Gold Label, Custom Work, Colt, Walther, S&W, Glocks, Sigs, Antique to Modern Black Powder, Parts, Scopes, Ammo, Barrels, 2 Lathes.

Lots-O-toys

thats still a hell of a drive.. about 230miles south.... might have to think about it this week...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top