Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/21/2008 3:32:46 PM EDT
Heya all,
    Does anyone own a solid and affordable 22 lr Suppressor threaded for 1/2"-28 near Louisville/Knob Creek that would be willing to meet at Knob Creek and let me put some rounds through their Suppressor attached to my ciener equipped Bushmaster in the next couple of weeks? I am willing to buy lunch! I am looking to buy a Suppressor for this rifle and I really want to try some out before I go and drop a bunch of cash on something I may dislike.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 1:18:39 AM EDT
[#1]
I have a Gemtec Outback II but I won't be at the Creek untill the Sept 20 shoot.
I like mine and it works well even on the MAC with the 22 kit.
As with any 22 can if you dont use sub-sonic ammo you will get a supersonic "crack". Pistols will get by with some ammo and stay sub-sonic but a rifle will need the sub-sonic ammo.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 9:20:19 AM EDT
[#2]
I will be up there on sept 20, got a pilot. You will need a spacer if you are mounting it on an ar15 barrel, i have one that i got from Silencer research.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top