Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 3/29/2006 4:36:37 PM EST
the title says it all
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 5:26:36 PM EST
Not really .

How do you mean refinished? Like Duracoated? Custom coloring? Re-anodized? Re-anodized in new color? etc.

What exactly do you want done?
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 5:28:39 PM EST
[Last Edit: 3/29/2006 5:30:17 PM EST by iwantanAR]
edit: oops mis read the question
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 6:06:26 PM EST
somebody painted it i guess then sprayed it black again and it looks like ass...i want it back to the original
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 6:22:06 PM EST
If it's just paint, you should be able to strip it with something like mineral spirits. It shouldn't hurt the anodizing at all, just keep plastics away from it. Paint thinner will also work, as will gas, but mineral spirits is probably the more gentle of the three listed. There are other options as well. Just keep your rubber and plastic parts away from it as some of that stuff with eat synthetics.
Top Top