Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/7/2003 4:54:02 PM EDT
I have to be in Walpole MA on wednesday and instead of driving right home figured I would kill a few hours in the Area.  Is there anything good to do or at least something to keep me occupied from 1pm til 4 or so?
I will be going to this place www.srsvw.com so the closer to it the better
thanks for the help
Link Posted: 7/7/2003 7:34:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Well, I can tell you that we don't have any gun shops anywhere nearby (unless you consider Wal-Mart a gun shop )! If you are in law enforcement, you can stop by AAA Police Supply (Dedham, next to Cinema complex) on US 1 only ~8 miles North from where you'll be, but if you aren't a LEO they won't have anything of interest to you . . . no black rifles.

Nearest thing is AFS in No. Attleboro, right beside Rte. I-95. www.americanfirearmsschool.com/

You can at least rent something and shoot there (very nice hi-power indoor range). I haven't been there since they started selling firearms and have no idea what they rent (besides pistols).

Best gunshop in the state is 50 miles North of where you'll be www.fsguns.com and they have the best prices in the area as well. But you'd severely regret the drive back to the Walpole area any time after ~2:30PM as it often is bumper to bumper.
Link Posted: 7/7/2003 7:54:25 PM EDT
[#2]
forget going north another hour  I guess ill drive through CT and find sometihng along the way
Link Posted: 7/7/2003 8:32:01 PM EDT
[#3]
AFS is "in the right direction" as it is along I-95 on the way back to NY and probably 12 miles or so from where you'll be in Walpole.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top