Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/9/2003 5:05:23 AM EDT
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 5:40:09 AM EDT
[#1]
Nope. I saw his post in GD, and had the same response as you.

I wonder what the deal is.
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 10:20:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Don't know the guy, but I live in Montco as well...  PA is a shall issue state - as far as I know, if he can pass a NICS/PICS check, the sherriff should be legally required to issue him a CCW.  I got mine before Durante got the office, but I was recently gonna send them a form 1 for an SBR.  Doesn't seem to bode well...

Rocko
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 5:13:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Shall issue, yes. But its up to the sherrif. Last November my permit came up for renewal. I had to supply several references, including my employer. If any of 'these people had a bug up there ass about guns then, maybe, I could have had a problem. All the people were called by a Deputy. I hope the cop doesn't go into detail about "why" he's calling. The employer was not 'optional on my part!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top