User Panel

Posted: 2/17/2006 3:30:34 PM EDT
I have some tools
spot welder
small drill press
dremels
bolt cutter-rivet setter

if interested e-mail me at  [email protected]

I'm kinda tapped for room to build... but have tools will travel.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 5:12:41 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm not in a hurry to do a big build, but was thinking about getting a discussion going as well. Being a noob to board I was holding off. I have a fair bit of stuff:

12t press
flat bending jig
trigger guard rivet jig
bolt-cutter riveters
barrel press kit
spot welder w/mod tong

I'm in Victor, NY

Thanks!
Jay
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 5:53:59 PM EDT
[#2]
im south of you dudes.
i have two builds that need buildin....
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 6:18:41 PM EDT
[#3]
I would definetely be interested. I have a couple of kits that i would love to build. An SA-85 and a Bulgarian ak74 kit. Unfortunately, I have no prior experience or tools in building ak's. I am a very quick study. Im in Syracuse but would definetely be willing to drive to Rochester or Buffalo for a build party.

Chris
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 4:24:44 AM EDT
[#4]
I have built several AK's and still learning on each one. that's why I think it's a good Idea to get together and share our experiences. I am in a small farmhouse with no basement or garage. my 10x16 mud room is my shop,I don't think it would be big enough for a build party... but if we can't find a place, I'm sure we can make it work. when would be an approx. date that might be good for all of us?
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 9:17:57 AM EDT
[#5]
I'd be interested also.

I live in a small apartment, therefore, I hardly even have tools.
I have not yet built, or even purchased, any kits either.

About the best skill I have to offer is wood refinishing

Link Posted: 2/18/2006 11:26:13 AM EDT
[#6]
+1 on what everyone says.  I'd be interested but have no prior experience.  from the metro NY area but am willing to drive.  Anyone got a bead on two good receivers by chance?
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 12:51:40 PM EDT
[#7]
I have a Romy stock that needs a little sanding/TLC in case anyone is interested.

Email me and will send pictures.
Cain1
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 3:37:42 PM EDT
[#8]
I live close to Gunwolf (No. Tonawanda) and have a Garage, bending jig and 12T press.  

Email sent.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top