Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/23/2005 5:01:37 PM EDT
Let me know if you guys have one, once again, the local hometown part whore (me) is in need of a new gas tube. Let me know, i'll exchange for fair market value and a 6pack.
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 5:10:29 PM EDT

Originally Posted By chromeluv:
Let me know if you guys have one, once again, the local hometown part whore (me) is in need of a new gas tube. Let me know, i'll exchange for fair market value and a 6pack.

Goodman Funshow at Hara in Daytpn Sat & Sun... PK might be there.. I have (1) I just got from CMMG a couple wek ago.. I'm in Miami Co.
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 5:12:27 PM EDT

Originally Posted By SBR7_11:

Originally Posted By chromeluv:

Goodman Funshow at Hara in Daytpn Sat & Sun... PK might be there.. I have (1) I just got from CMMG a couple wek ago.. I'm in Miami Co.

How far is miami county from Central Columbus?
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 5:27:46 PM EDT
County line is 4 mile north of the 70/75 interchange.. Goodman show is about 20 minute from there... I work across the street from the Goodman Show...

I am 10 mile north of the 70/75 interchange, around corner from Ohio Rapid Fire.
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 1:29:06 PM EDT
btt
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 1:44:32 PM EDT
Address and $12 get you the extra tube I have..... You might hit the "BG" topic, see if anybody from your area is planning road trip to the show over here tomorrow, have them grab however many you want and bring them back..
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 5:54:37 PM EDT

Originally Posted By SBR7_11:
Address and $12 get you the extra tube I have..... You might hit the "BG" topic, see if anybody from your area is planning road trip to the show over here tomorrow, have them grab however many you want and bring them back..

deal. im sent
Page Hometown » Ohio
Top Top