Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/17/2005 7:47:46 PM EDT
lookin for somone that would like a partner to go small animial whackin..... coyote, bobcat, stuff along that nature.
anyone want to take somone on a sunday?
Link Posted: 5/17/2005 7:59:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Anyone in Louisiana interested in something similar? I've been looking for some private land to shoot on and people to go shooting with....
Link Posted: 5/17/2005 8:03:15 PM EDT
[#2]
If you live in South Louisiana, I would ask around and try and find access to land that has some nutria. These varmints do alot of damage and most landowners wouldn't mind you shooting them.
If you buy a certain license, the state will pay you so much a nutria tail for you to shoot them.
Link Posted: 5/18/2005 4:29:03 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
If you live in South Louisiana, I would ask around and try and find access to land that has some nutria. These varmints do alot of damage and most landowners wouldn't mind you shooting them.
If you buy a certain license, the state will pay you so much a nutria tail for you to shoot them.

Good idea. Lafayette area here.
Link Posted: 5/18/2005 5:19:30 AM EDT
[#4]
tag

Actually, the last time I went out to my shooting spot, I saw some pretty big turkey tracks.  I don't think that's the "varmints" you are looking for though.
Link Posted: 5/18/2005 10:15:19 AM EDT
[#5]
That's one bad thing about most of the South. We don't have prarie dogs, whistle pigs, etc. to shoot. At least S. La. has nutria. In Bama we have crows and a few animals that wonder in like coyotes.
Link Posted: 5/18/2005 12:58:58 PM EDT
[#6]
Lower Alabama Delta is FULL of nutria.
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 10:06:32 AM EDT
[#7]
An ARFCOM buddy of mine and I in SWLA would be glad to join in if anyone needs help with the nutria.
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 2:17:58 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
An ARFCOM buddy of mine and I in SWLA would be glad to join in if anyone needs help with the nutria.

hee hee
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 1:05:30 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

hee hee

I thought you were at work?
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 1:16:06 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

hee hee hr

i am ,we have the internet out here in the gulf  i will be home tuesday ,we need to get another shoot lined up.probly will be in mamou next weekend .
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 2:01:48 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

hee hee

i am ,we have the internet out here in the gulf  i will be home tuesday ,we need to get another shoot lined up.probly will be in mamou next weekend .

will be working then. I'll give you a call when i get back.
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 7:30:16 PM EDT
[#12]
cool thier is a gun show in laffayette next week end.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top