Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 1/25/2006 9:44:08 AM EDT
I'm feeling kind of lazy and don't feel like ordering receivers out of state. Any one know of any local dealers carrying receivers in AZ(preferably Phoenix metro area). I know Horns Custom in Flagstaff manufactures them, but is not selling bare ones at the moment and I haven't heard a good comment about Joeken up in Winslow ever.

Anybody know?

Thanks,

Kyle
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 9:49:30 AM EDT
Bear Arms had a few, you should give them a call and ask about who made them and how much...
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 9:49:36 AM EDT
I've been trying to find one local and haven't had much luck. The Ewbanks receiver I got from Joeken in the past wasn't bad, it just didn't have any trunnion holes drilled. Joe seemed like a decent guy when I met him. From what I understand Global receivers are back ordered. If time is of the essence you will probably want to order one and get it transferred in, though the shipping and transfer fee nearly doubles the cost
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 10:12:03 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/25/2006 10:16:41 AM EDT by kyurick]
Nice! I'll check them out. Anyone Have a contact # or website for bear arms? Time's not too much of a factor. Work has just been pretty crazy and I never end up having time to get to a dealer to drop off the info and get the transfer started, then go back 2 wks later to get the receiver. I guess if worst comes to worst I'll end up buying from Ohio Ordnance and get them transferred. Those guys are realy easy to work with and get their stuff out quick(least they did 2 yrs ago the last time i ordered)

kyle
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 1:37:44 PM EDT
Bear Arms Guns & Accessories
10269 N Scottsdale Rd, Scottsdale, AZ
(480) 998-2727
Top Top