Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/19/2013 1:23:30 PM EDT
i bought supplies years ago with plans to reload and never started.  i have stuff to reload 9mm, 10mm, 223 and 50bmg.

i am most interested in doing the 9mm and 223.  i will share what i have if you will reload with me.  i also have places to shoot on private property if this is something that you are interested in for your help.  send me a pm here if you can help and have the setup for this
Link Posted: 10/21/2013 11:02:01 AM EDT
[#1]
9mm and 10mm should be really  straight forward.  Where I live basically no one reloads so I went online, can you go on to youtube search the reloading  kit you have and watch how they do it ?

It was sort of overwhelming  but I also picked up a few books/ watched a few videos and was able to get going. Once you get the hang of it you can move on to .223.

Link Posted: 10/21/2013 2:32:17 PM EDT
[#2]
By supplies do you mean just components or do you have you press, dies, calipers, trimmer, etc....  ?
Link Posted: 10/23/2013 8:37:19 AM EDT
[#3]
I live in SOMD and can help get you started.  Shoot me an e-mail.
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 2:55:30 AM EDT
[#4]
by supplies i didnt mean the tools for reloading.  thats what i was looking for...to reload with someone else who is already set up to do it.

gonna send you email bill
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top