Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/19/2003 7:47:22 PM EDT
hey folks,

i heard some folks talking about getting together for some shooting and feasting.  i like to join the fun.  i live in northern virginia 60 miles from green top and 69 miles from degoff.  i don't mind driving up to 100 miles so some fun as long it is legal fun.

if yall have something going on and doesn't mind having a new shooters joining, don't be shy about dropping me an instant message.  

thanks in advance.

p.s.  if we can get the dude from degoff to show up (templar i think is his id) it would be cool since he can just bring a bunch of guns there.  i'll provide my own ammo.  :>)
Link Posted: 10/20/2003 5:35:46 AM EDT
[#1]
I live in Virginia Beach and I'm interested. I'll drive 100 miles to shoot/socialize.
Link Posted: 10/20/2003 7:54:48 AM EDT
[#2]
cool.  me too.  actually, i drive 120 miles to shoot now.  liberal land is where i live.  people can't shoot in their own land if they got neighbor within 10 acres.  i hate having police coming to my resident full gear.  some of those assholes are trigger happy, if you know what i mean.  being a minority, i experience a lot of crazy stuff.

if i would be cool to organize informal shooting club.  i am not a big fan of clubs & fee type of organization.  i think the fee is what really keep some working class people like us away.  i know the club 5 miles from my house really keep me away from it and possible in the sport itself with its initiation charge and land stock purchase requirement.  :<(  

well, once you go ak, you'll never come back.  

my email address is [email protected] and [email protected]  .  please contact me if you guys and girls would like to set up something or already got something set up.  i wonder if templar got something going on.  he is cool.  his gun shop is cool; no sale pressure and very honest people.  his tiny little brother sold me the asianthug47.  his dad got this pair of six gun that is super cool.  they're chromier than my rims.
Link Posted: 10/20/2003 2:21:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Well, like I said in the other thread, I'd be willing to donate the porch, yard and grill for this shebang.  We could shoot here but that doesn't go over too well here in the burbs, so we'd have to come up with option two for that part.

One thing though, only white people can come.  Kidding guys, figured I'd play up asianthugs dealings up in DC land.
Link Posted: 10/20/2003 6:03:53 PM EDT
[#4]
don't be throwing that racist believe around here cracker.  redneck. lol.

you're cool.  i like that.  i am a redneck too; well may be yellow or orange neck.  i listen to country music, like chevy silverado, like guns, fishing, and just about many other things outdoor.  i haven't got into the hunting scene yet.  there are dumbass out there, and i don't want them to go hunting with that winchester 70 in 7mm magnum and miss the mark to hit me.  

let me check out your other porch.  where you live?  i'll come if it is less than 100 miles from the house.  i am about exactly 60 miles from green top and 68 miles from degoff.
Link Posted: 10/21/2003 7:10:17 AM EDT
[#5]
Check out my porch?  I dunno man, I have a dog and she's cool.  Wouldn't want her to "dissappear" one day.
Link Posted: 10/21/2003 2:23:41 PM EDT
[#6]
i meant "post."  i can't find it.
Link Posted: 10/21/2003 3:10:39 PM EDT
[#7]
It's in the fun show thread.

I'm in the west end of RVA, about 5 minutes from 64 west.
Link Posted: 10/21/2003 6:48:24 PM EDT
[#8]
if you have any chicken or pig, you may want to hide them.  i am notoriously known for eating those things.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top