Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 10/26/2004 7:56:54 PM EDT
i went mag crazy before 2000 and would like to be able to use them. it is legal but do you know any that will? thanks
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 8:00:16 PM EDT
What about parts count?

And it takes a special license to import, doesn't it?
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 8:15:08 PM EDT
u can buy directly from enterprise arms, in irwindale califonria.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 8:20:33 PM EDT
yes it would need to be 922r legal but that would also be the case in all of america. no pistol grip and it is not an assault weapon. the fal is not a banned reciever unlike the ak or ar15 in california. it is all legal just like the m96 without a pistol grip.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 8:22:19 PM EDT
My bad you're talking about importing into Kali. I see.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 8:22:49 PM EDT
i would prefer a parts gun on an imbel reciever. but i don't know where all the nice parts kits went.
Top Top