Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/24/2003 8:44:47 AM EDT
hi,
just wondering if any of you guys live in the beautiful adirondacks.  i lived in chestertown for 9 years and i miss it once in a while.  

i live in VA now where i have to hear people bitch about half an inch of snow twice a year.

of course i do like it here too.  NO gun laws and everybody is pro gun! (even the soccer moms are packin)  
Link Posted: 11/27/2003 4:47:32 AM EDT
[#1]
I do not live there but sometimes I wish I did. I visit as often as possible. I live about 40 miles from the "Blue Line" in Glenville
Link Posted: 11/27/2003 6:30:20 PM EDT
[#2]
I live in the Mohawk Valley in the foothills of the ADK's
Link Posted: 11/28/2003 7:15:17 AM EDT
[#3]
cool!

you guys getting any snow yet?
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 1:20:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Yup 12 or so inches...

Got below zero last night to firm up the base.. Good sleding weather. Odd fog moved thru the area today, frosting all the trees, fences and the sort...

Nothing like 6 million acres to play in...
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 3:09:15 PM EDT
[#5]
sweeet!
hey, we got about 2" the other day!  its all gone now though.

btw: theres a nice range that i used to be a member of on chestertown if any of you guys want to check it out.  when i was a member it was only 10$ a year and no restrictions.  it goes out to 200yds. used to take my first gun out there, a beat up norinco SKS. that thing never gave me one problem though.  and i used to beat the ever livin dog crap out of it. wish i still had it.  [memories.....like the corner of my mind.....]  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top