Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 1/5/2006 7:43:08 PM EDT
Saw a sticker with the universal "no" sign (red circle with diagonal line) over a black drawing of a revolver this morning at the Salem YMCA. Car (white Volvo IIRC) was parked and empty, so I have no idea what this sheeple looks like, and i'm not going to guess.

Anyone else?
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 1:42:29 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Bonk2029:
Saw a sticker with the universal "no" sign (red circle with diagonal line) over a black drawing of a revolver this morning at the Salem YMCA. Car (white Volvo IIRC) was parked and empty, so I have no idea what this sheeple looks like, and i'm not going to guess.

Anyone else?

well, it probably wasn't Jerry Miculek's car....
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 2:14:58 AM EDT
Well....it was a Volvo after all Doubtful if you'll find many of them on an F350-Diesel

I see more pro-gun stickers than I do anti.....even here in MD.

In my neighborhood alone: I Love Guns; Got Guns?; NRA; Maryland Shall Issue; Protected by Smith and Wesson; Gun Control Means Using Two Hands

I get lots of comments on my Peace Through Superior Firepower sticker
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 4:28:41 AM EDT
Universal sign for "Jack me first"
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 4:48:42 AM EDT
Maybe he prefers semi-autos
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 5:55:21 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/6/2006 8:23:49 AM EDT by afplayboy18]

Originally Posted By ANGST:
Maybe he prefers semi-autos

that was my first impression when i read the thread

i see more kerry/edwards stickers than anything else around arlington/alexandria; hardly any anti-gun stickers anywhere

will be putting this on my truck today:
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 7:23:58 AM EDT
I hope more people put those signs on their cars. Maybe they'll be carjacked or robbed before me or my wife. I have an NRA sticker on mine, and I'm gonna get one for the wife's car.
Top Top