Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
PSA
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 10/9/2005 12:22:46 AM EDT
Starting last Thrusday I started to see more and more Lic. plates from up north.
Infact on a trip upto A.J./ Mesa I counted two doz. MN lic. plates on campers and motor homes.

Yea slower traffic and such.
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 2:15:45 AM EDT
Thank god for the heat, or they'd be here all year!
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 4:55:30 AM EDT
I've already witnessed one right turn from the far left lane and a right turn from the far left lane this month, but the latter was a bad driver of the far south of us variety.  With all the undocumented drivers, I have just accepted bad driving year round.  
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 7:13:27 AM EDT

Originally Posted By tfod:
I've already witnessed one right turn from the far left lane and a right turn from the far left lane this month, but the latter was a bad driver of the far south of us variety.  With all the undocumented drivers, I have just accepted bad driving year round.  

I had some "Asian" broad pull this shit on me!  I smashed her with my wrangler and sent her up onto the sidewalk.  She got the ticket, and I got a custom front bumper.
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 9:17:38 AM EDT
Time  to open carry more often then eh?    
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 8:28:01 PM EDT

Originally Posted By markm:

I had some "Asian" broad pull this shit on me!  I smashed her with my wrangler and sent her up onto the sidewalk.  She got the ticket, and I got a custom front bumper.

Good strategy.  If you had swerved to miss her and hit something you could have earned a ticket.  I want a custom bumper on my truck…
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 7:19:41 AM EDT
This happened to me the other week, only I was driving an 18-wheeler

Had about 4 witnesses gang up on me that it was my fault for driving too fast... The CHP officer (and an off duty police officer witness) saw it my way. I just got the police report back.. I wanted to frame the damn thing.. lol. The 'funny' thing to me was that the woman driver was issued a ticket AFTER the fact (like days after..??) for an unsafe lane change.
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 10:02:21 AM EDT
oh crap, is it that time of year already?
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 11:02:28 AM EDT
lovely ain't it.......just lovely
Top Top